Hair Loss Treatment And Scalp Treatment Singapore
Lack of hair bogging you down? Do you start feeling self-conscious whenever strangers start to stare at your bald spot? Fret not for it’s perfectly normal to feel this way.
Tackle the problem at the roots with Prive’s Hair Filler that has an innovative 7-peptide complex for hair re-growth and scalp reconstruction.
How does a hair filler work?
- Encourages healthy cell regeneration
- Repairs damaged scalp tissue
- Stimulates growth of hair follicles
Complement it with Hair Laser treatment and Viviscal Professional to resolve your hair woes from within.
What to expect
- 1 session every 2 weeks for 8 weeks (Total of 4 sessions)
- Suitable for both men and women who are facing mild to severe hair loss and unhealthy scalp condition.
*Treatment is conducted by a certified doctor.
Helps prevent hair loss, strengthen hair follicles, promotes hair regrowth, with extended release technology.
Tired of dealing with falling, weak and splitting hair?
Our hair filler complex is just what you need as it helps regenerate the skin cells on your scalp, stimulate blood circulation on the top of the head. It also acts as a stimulus to revive hair growth, hair follicles and to stop hair loss from festering.
How is the procedure carried out and what are the effects?
Hair fillers are applied through multiple injections into the scalp. Numbing cream is applied to the treated area prior to injections to ease any discomfort. Beneficial elements are released into your skin that gradually become mobile during an extended release period, where they galvanize hair follicles, cells and encourage hair growth. This halts cell death, revives microcirculation, making your scalp vigorous, and keeps hair loss at bay.
For whom and how can hair fillers benefit me?
- For both men and women that have visibly thin and weak hair.
- To strengthen your hair and its condition.
- Gain rapid hair growth and obtain more hair volume.
- Ideal for thinning hair, androgenic alopecia and hair loss.
- For men and women who are afflicted with a balding scalp.
- Acts as a supplementary companion in reducing hair loss when used together with other products.
- Those that have transplanted their hair before and want to increase the lifespan of existing implants.
How often do I need to go through this procedure?
One procedure is required every two weeks for a total of four procedures. However, the exact number of procedures will be determined by your doctor during the initial analysis. Do take note that the duration varies for each patient depending on their scalp and hair problems.
The Ministry of Health of Singapore does not allow the publishing of before and after photographs and patient testimonials in advertising materials. If you visit our clinics for more information, we will be happy to show you more photographs and pictures of our patients.